MINUTES OF ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday 8th May 2019
Present: Cllr’s Judith Benjamin, Brian Shuttleworth, Vince Smith, David Hill, Stella Kirkbride, Andrew Ayrton, Tom Lovatt
and Robert Stead. The Clerk and 2 members of the public.
The Parish Clerk called the meeting to order and moved to first item
- 1. ELECTION OF PARISH COUNCIL CHAIRMAN – Cllr Shuttleworth Proposed Cllr Benjamin be re-elected for Chairman. This was seconded
by Cllr Kirkbride. Cllr Benjamin accepted with thanks.
All Agreed Resolved
ELECTION OF PARISH COUNCIL VICE-CHAIRMAN – Cllr Smith proposed Cllr Hill for Vice- Chair. This was seconded by Cllr Shuttleworth. Cllr Hill accepted with thanks.
- 3. ELECTIONS/CHANGES OF WORKING PARTIES LEAD COUNCILLOR
The Clerk produced a list of Lead Members and informed that only one change to be made as Lead
on Nature Reserve Cllr Hill proposed Cllr Lovatt Seconded
Cllr Lovatt accepted with thanks.
- 4. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE - None.
DECLARATION OF ANY PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INTERESTS
The Clerk had received 7 renewals 1 outstanding.
- 6. APPLICATIONS FOR DISPENSATIONS
- 7. MINUTES OF THE LAST ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING ON 9TH May 2018 (circulated 7 days prior to meeting) Approved
- 8. FINANCIAL UN-AUDITED ACCOUNTS – Year end 31 March 2019 (circulated 7 days prior to meeting).
- 9. INVENTORY AND UPDATED ASSETS REGISTER (circulated 7days prior to meeting)
Cllr Shuttleworth raised the issue of Village Institute value being added to Asset Register the Clerk replied that investigation was being made to ascertain current re-build value and this would be on the next ordinary Parish Council meeting Agenda in June
2019 Approved Resolved
- 10. ANNUAL
RETURN - (circulated 7days prior to meeting) Approved and signed by Chairman.
- 11. FINANCIAL MATTERS (Clerk report circulated)
- Bank Reconciliation (End of year) Approved
Meeting Ended at 8:30pm
The next Annual Parish Council Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 13th May 2020, 7:30 PM. Venue Village Institute, Main Street, Embsay
Parish Clerk: Gillian Alcock Tel:07414850766 orEmail:Alcockg@hotmail.co.uk
Address; 74 Tatton, Tarn House Country Park, Stirton, BD23 3LQ