EMBSAY WITH EASTBY PARISH COUNCIL
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Embsay with Eastby Parish Council, to be held on Wednesday 11th May 2022, at 7:30pm in the Village Institute Main Hall for transacting
the business on the Agenda below.
Gillian Alcock Clerk to the Council
- 1. ELECTION OF PARISH COUNCIL CHAIRMAN (Declaration)
- 2. ELECTION OF PARISH COUNCIL VICE-CHAIRMAN
- 3. ANY NEW MEMBER APPOINTMENT – CO-OPTION VACANCY
- 4. ELECTIONS & CHANGES OF WORKING
PARTIES LEAD COUNCILLOR AND ELECTED MEMBERS ON OUTSIDE BODIES.
- Recreation Ground – Cllr Hill
- Communications – Cllr Benjamin & (The Clerk)
- Car Park –
Cllr Benjamin Cllr Shuttleworth& (The Clerk)
- Planning – Cllr Vince Smith
- Personnel & Contracts – Chair
- Finance – Cllr Smith & (The Clerk)
- Road Safety – Cllr Smith
– Cllr Hill.
- Nature Reserve – Cllr Briggs
- Allotments – Cllr Ayrton
- Village Maintenance – Cllr Benjamin.
- Volunteers – Cllr Benjamin
- Village Institute Committee – Cllr Kirkbride
- Fair Trade Action Group – Cllr Kirkbride
- Craven District Parish Forum – Cllr Benjamin,& (The Clerk)
- Friends of Recreation Ground – Cllr Benjamin
- Yorkshire Local Council Association (YLCA) – The Clerk
- 5. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To report, approve and record apologies for absence (and the reasons) from members of the Parish Council.
- 6. DECLARATION OF ANY PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INTERESTS
In accordance with the requirements of the process for dealing with member’s
standards matters, to disclose and declare all personal or financial interests including those of a partner/spouse on any Agenda item (as recorded in the Register of Member’s Financial and Other Interests form distributed).
- 7. APPLICATIONS FOR DISPENSATIONS
To consider and grant any applications from members who may have a personal/financial interest in a specific matter under consideration.
- 8. APPROVE MINUTES OF THE LAST ANNUAL MEETING. 19 May 2021
- 9. FINANCIAL (all documents circulated prior to meeting).
9.1 APPROVE UN-AUDITED ACCOUNTS – Year end 31 March 2022 (circulated
prior to meeting)
9.2 Approve updated ASSETS REGISTER.
9.3 Adopt and Approve EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES POLICY
The next ordinary meeting of the Parish Council is scheduled for Wednesday 8th June 2022.
7:30pm. Venue: Village Institute Embsay.
Contact Parish Clerk: Gillian Alcock Tel:07414850766 or Email:Alcockg@hotmail.co.uk
Tatton, Tarn House Country Park, Stirton, BD23 3LQ