EMBSAY WITH EASTBY PARISH COUNCIL
ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
TO: Members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Embsay with Eastby Parish Council, to be held on Wednesday 19th May 2021, at 7:30pm in the Village Institute Main
Hall for transacting the business on the Agenda below.
Gillian Alcock Clerk to the Council
1. ELECTION OF PARISH COUNCIL CHAIRMAN
2. ELECTION OF PARISH COUNCIL VICE-CHAIRMAN
3. NEW MEMBER APPOINTMENT
& CHANGES OF WORKING PARTIES LEAD COUNCILLOR AND ELECTED MEMBERS ON OUTSIDE BODIES.
- Recreation Ground – Cllr Hill
- Communications – Cllr Benjamin & (The Clerk)
Park – TBC & (The Clerk)
- Planning – Cllr Vince Smith
- Personnel & Contracts – Chair
- Finance – Cllr Smith & (The Clerk)
- Road Safety – Cllr Smith
– Cllr Hill.
- Nature Reserve – Cllr Lovatt
- Allotments – Cllr Ayrton
- Village Maintenance – Cllr Benjamin.
- Volunteers – Cllr Benjamin
- Village Institute Committee – Cllr Kirkbride
- Fair Trade Action Group – Cllr Kirkbride
- Craven District Parish Forum – Cllr Benjamin,& (The Clerk)
- Friends of Recreation Ground – Cllr Benjamin
- Yorkshire Local Council Association
(YLCA) – The Clerk
5. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To report, approve and record apologies for absence (and the reasons) from members of the Parish Council.
6. DECLARATION OF ANY PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INTERESTS
In accordance with the requirements of the process for dealing with member’s standards
matters, to disclose and declare all personal or financial interests including those of a partner/spouse on any Agenda item (as recorded in the Register of Member’s Financial and Other Interests form distributed).
APPLICATIONS FOR DISPENSATIONS
To consider and grant any applications from members who may have a personal/financial interest in a specific matter under consideration.
MINUTES OF THE LAST ANNUAL MEETING.
– APPROVE UN-AUDITED ACCOUNTS – Year end 31 March 2021
(circulated prior to meeting).
10. APPROVE INVENTORY AND UPDATED ASSETS REGISTER (circulated prior to meeting)
11. APPROVE 2020-21 ANNUAL RETURN – Signing by Chairman
The next ordinary meeting of the Parish Council is scheduled for Wednesday 9th June 2020.
7:30pm. Venue: Village Institute Embsay.
Contact Parish Clerk: Gillian Alcock Tel:07414850766 or Email:Alcockg@hotmail.co.uk
Address; 74 Tatton, Tarn House Country Park, Stirton, BD23 3LQ